Saturday, September 24, 2011

Red Shoes Blog (kinda)

Red Shoes History



'ello again!

Remember the Red Shoes Magic fic I had? Yes, well, I'm re-writing it! Woo hoo!

So, there was a poor girl named Kasch, who was cursed with the Red Shoes, items that had insanely magical power that everyone wanted. She had a friend, Bela, a magical talking cat that kept her safe. But in Ireland, still looking for a doctor in the magical...arts?, they had a run in with vampires at a old wearhouse. Some sanctuary agents just happened to be in the area, but while fighting, I got to kill Thalia Jane Cir- ah, I mean, a vampire killed her. ...Yes.

NOW, I will be re-writing it, with a different plot line.

There will still be a Kasch with the cursed red ballet shoes, with her magical talking cat friend Bela, and yes, Thalia will die. For the THIRD TIME, thanks to a certain glitch.

Ah, but thanks to thinking about the certain 'immense magical energy' in the shoes, so...heh, the Red Shoes will have a whole DIFFERENT type of adept magic. Red Shoes Magic.

The only setback, as Thalia said, is that from the hours of Twelve to One in the morning, the wearer of the Red Shoes is forced to dance.

Now, with the magic type, it can be used with any red shoes, so the curse varies according to the history and type of the shoe. Like that man in the first Skulduggery Book, who was practically immune to fire, but was pulled apart when he was in the water. The red shoes grants the user with un-imaginable power, but it in-turn controls them with the power for one hour.

The power comes from the shoes (I said that, right?), like a necromancers ring, or, cane, or knife.

And...I think that just about sums it up.

Ah! No!

So, the red shoes are more of a..okay, they're a rare type of magic, and you can either do it immediately, or you can't. Never. Nope. It's like natural born magic. The red shoes choose you from the start. They wait until you're ready, then BAM, they're there.

Only old, extremely experienced mages can take them off, but then they pop back right at midnight.

Poof.

Ah, and the fic will be on a new blog. BECAUSE...Well, with this blog, the lettering...and the...lettering...its all screwed up. This Blog'll be for my nut-job rants and other notable things, but, right here is the writing one- http://journalsofmarchandjoan.blogspot.com/

Yep. Well, that's about it. Now, I guess I need to press that button. Y'know, the one that says Publish Post.

*Publishes Post*

5 comments:

  1. Woot! Can't wait for that story, Mar! I get to die again~

    (I want a Viking funeral.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise to play epic battle music at your funeral Thal! :D

    Sounds like an awesome story Mar, can't wait! (The only thing that scares me is that one of my favorite scary stories when I was little was about a girl who was supposedly taken over by a pair of red ballet shoes, she would go out at midnight to dance, and everyone thought she was a vampire. In the end she was burnt at stake... Is this a strange coincidence, or are you just psychic?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds cool!!!!! could you have a look at my story as well?????
    the first part is at http://whatmefindsfunny.blogspot.com/2011/09/intro-of-story-i-have-been-writting-for.html
    the second part http://whatmefindsfunny.blogspot.com/2011/09/some-more-of-my-wonderfull-story.html
    and the 3rd part http://whatmefindsfunny.blogspot.com/2011/09/lol-more-amazingly-funny-and-witty-and.html
    yep i have been busy writing LOL :D
    thxs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, awesome xD I like that fic, I can't wait for the rewritten one.


    I'll add that blog to desktop now :)

    ReplyDelete