Friday, February 3, 2012

POEM SHOUT-OUT!!!!

I found this about a week ago, forgot about it for...well, a week, then remembered it. It's some weird poem I've labeled "The Way I've Come" in my docs, and I have no idea when I wrote it or how. Did any of you? Or do I sleep-write?

-


Who am I to guess,
Who am I to lie?
What if I make a mess,
When I'm just passing by?

Everyone isn't the same,
they're stuck in a maze,
even if they're all playing the same game,
an eternal lasting faze.

I can't think.
Life is short
But I might be on the brink,
of death or some sort.

I want to keep living,
who invented dying?
If if they're lying,
when the rest of us are trying?

I just run,
running through time,
having fun,
fun of a different kind.

I want to ride a train.
I want to meet a Greek.
I want to play every game,
I'm so NOT weak.

I'm like a fire,
blazing on,
I wont even tire,
at this seemingly endless song

I'll be everything,
I'll be everyone.
Hear that ringing?
That's the way I've come.

QUICK EDIT: By the way, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK AT MY WRITING BLOG! THIS IS MY RANT BLOG. THAT LINK TO THE RIGHT IS MY WRITING BLOG. LOOK AT IT. FOLLOW. COMMENT. I INVITE YOU.

(Is all else fails, I bride you with free food. *waves* Come and get it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment