Monday, November 28, 2011

December Stuff

Is anyone else dreading orchestra up until December 15th? That's the date it ends. Until the new year, then we begin getting yelled at for not playing the Spring pieces. Then comes summer.

I wasn't in school today, coming over some weird virus cold I had all weekend. But today I had this (and still have) this horrible cough...so I stayed home and slept, read, and watched cartoons....

...friends. LOL.

(Ah, inside joke between me and Jasper)

I can't seem to come up with any progressive stories lately. Just haven't. Dunno why.

I feel that I should write a massive SP fic, with Micky, and Jasper, and a monkey, and a bunch of my other OC's, just for the heck of it. Like March, and Rex, and just for the heck of it bring back Scarlett, and Angel, and Conrad, and Rain, and have Arthur make an appearance...

....remember them? Meh, maybe not.

I'm brainstorming. This is a post where I word my thoughts. I'm talking to myself, really. That's all.

And you're reading....MY MIND! LE GASP!

My birthday's on December 13th. Just to let you know, heh...

I don't really have the energy to go on the chat lately. Flash...flash gets old. It does, really. I miss when there would be like six to ten people on the blog, then we'd go on the overflow...

...fun....fun times...

And what happened to all of you guys' fanfictions? Some of you are still writing, but not much. But I'm not writing much either. But hey- I'm brainstorming.

I think I should read the whole SP series over again, like REALLY STUDY IT, before the new year, just for the heck of it.

I can't wait for next year. It feels special to me. Just the numbers of the whole thing, with the dates and such. I'm getting exciting vibes.

Is anyone else playing Zelda Skyward Sword? We got it this saturday.

IT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Oh, dude, just the whole scenery ALONE! OH, INCREDIBLE! IT MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP IN A LIVE THERE!

PEOPLE RIDE BIRDS, FOR PETES SAKE!

GIANT BIRDS!

THEY LIVE ON FLOATING ISLANDS! THEY SKYDIVE!

OOOOOH, INCREDIBLE!


(END FAN-ISH MOMENT)

\

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. I MISSED YOU. MIR. WAS. NOT. THERE. EITHER.

    I was all alone ;_; I hope you get better soon *hugs*

    Oh, in orchestra today, we GOT RID OF WHITE CHRISTMAS. We don't have to play it anymore. It's gone. Poof. Bye bye, White Christmas, Piece of Terror. We have some really easy piece now called "Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella". It's very pepper and easy and purty.

    I can't wait for more Mar writings! I want to see all those other characters featured in stories, they deserve to be written-ified.

    Yeah.

    You're comment about not writing fanfiction made me remember my very, very, old, first fanfiction. Good times, goooood times.

    I haven't played Zelda: Skyward Sword yet. What gaming system do you need for it? It seems really cool. My bro really likes Zelda games. I might get it for him for Christmas, then totally steal it and play it myself :P I want to go skydiving and ride on giant birds!

    I recently got re-obsessed with the RPG DS game Summon Night: Twin Age, though. It's so good. You learn magic/ awesome fighting skills, depending on which player you play as, and go around trying to calm the raging Spirits, take down a random dude called Ghardib, and basically just try to save the world.

    It's cooler than I make it sound, trust me.

    Now, this is a really long comment and I think I've really rambled a lot and I'm surprised if you've even read this far, but good luck to you in your battle against the cold virus cough thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://awesome-mar-is-awesome.blogspot.com

    Go follow this blog!

    ReplyDelete