Monday, November 7, 2011

(Mon) Day of the Dead

Ugh. I don't like Mondays. They pile the most homework on us, during Mondays. So rather, I don't like Monday afternoons. But the fact that it's basically a month away from December has my spirits up. Love December. Only school half the month, my birthday's on the 13th, (and my dad's is the 14th, and my mom's is on the 15th. Yes, I'm starting to call it Birthday week, in a relative term)

Ooh, December. That's what I'll call her. I Like month names.

Now, this post is here for me to address a question.


http://mar-chuinwonderland.blogspot.com/2011/11/march-and-doctor.html


That is a link to my newest post on my writing blog. (I have a new blog for my writing. Get used to it, because I'm fed up with the formatting on this blog too much to post my precious stories here no longer. ...Micky did it. *smack* OW! SHE THREW SOAP AT ME!)

It is a post about a few dreams and ideas I had, about moi being the companion to the Doctor, between Rose and Martha (Because it isn't a direct transition, and he seemed a bit too sad, thus leading me to find that the events of Doomsday recently happened.

But then he cheered up and we stopped evil aliens.

SO! What I want to know, is if you think It's a good idea if I actually write a consecutive story with that.

It'd be a Doctor Who fanfiction, sometimes, with the help of a possible vortex manipulator and idiotic reasoning, a bit of a Torchwood one (But not that much, because I don't really have any dream to work off of). The characters name would be changed to December (Because in my mind she's so OBVIOUSLY NOT March,), and yes, Jasper the ferret would join at one point (Oh, and you'd actually find out who Harland is).

(And...well, because I find him more terrifying then the Daleks [Well, the Daleks aren't really terrifying to me. Kinda...well, funny actually. Don't hurt me], I'd fine a way [again, vortex manipulator and idiotic reasoning] for December to be in the episodes with the Master. And maybe a few others, if you people so do request)

Why am I asking this here?

Because only like, what, five people are following the reading blog.

WHICH YOU SHOULD, EHEM.


That is all. Well, actually...


BLINK TOO MANY TIMES BEFORE YOU COMMENT, AND THE KITTENS GET YOU.

COMMENT QUICKLY, BLOGGERS.

4 comments:

  1. yes write story! I tried to type up the fork incident... kinda failed-http://deilasblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/apparently-bending-plastic-forks-is.html

    ~Deila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already told you, I think it's a great idea. Go write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEAAAARGH STAY RIGHT THERE CATS


    I'm seriously no longer blinking anymore as of now...thankyou, March Pathway. You have officially killed my eyeballs.


    *twitches as eyes struggle to blink*

    But...they'll come CLOSER... O_____O


    Yes, of course you should continue this :D It's a wonderful idea. I was about to write up a Halloween sp-doctor crossover before, but a) It'd probably suck as I've never tried to write about the doctor before and b) I'd much rather let you write about the Doctor :P *less work for me*

    I've actually been wondering for a while now....


    ...Is Jasper a real ferret you have? xD Or was he really just from a dream you had and you decided to get a random picture of a ferret and post it there...? Hmmm :)


    I wrote that all with one hand because theres a fudge square in my hand and i dont want to put it down or eat it...also it's kinda stuck to my hand...

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD can i steal that pic?! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete