Saturday, August 6, 2011

Florida!

At the wedding reception in Florida! My mom gets to Facebook, I get to blog! Take that FaceBook!

Well, yes, I've been to the beach in case your wondering. Got stung by a mini baby Jellyfish. We all did.

Oh, and the movie Finding Nemo's status has now been restored to my favorite movie.

I will name him squishy and he will be mine~

...the screens all bright. My Uncle called my name about thirty times before I finally looked his way and was blinded by the flash of his camera.

Bye for now! Be back on around...Wednesday?

(MIR! Are you doing Cross Country?!?! ANSWER ME CHIBI!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Bad squishy! Bad! No stinging Mar.
    LoL. Hope you have a good time in Florida! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually drew Squishy with a cheap crayon on a napkin ;D

    Then I played tick tack toe with a fly. Then I fed it a French Fry.

    Good times, good times~

    *hugs everyone*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cross country next year? YES! Of course I'm doing that, I love to run!

    Squishy~ :D

    ReplyDelete