Sunday, May 22, 2011

Beat That Timothy!

Hah! I lived through one more apocalypse then you!

What's up with the whole "OH NO! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END TOMORROW!" thing?

I don't pay attention to that stuff, because, well, they made a mistake, and APPARENTLY, SOME PEOPLE believed that the world was supposed to end LAST YEAR.

Then there are the people who believe that the world was supposed to end YESTERDAY.

And then theres our group of people who believe the world is supposed to end in 2012.

JUST GIVE IT A REST, WOULD YOU PEOPLE!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree Mar. It's so dumb. The world WILL NOT END TOMORROW, YESTERDAY, OR IN 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole thing with the Mayan calendar is really stupid. Yes, it ends in 2012, but who knows? They could have run out of paper or ink, or just gotten bored with the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this in a book once.
    Supposedly the Mayan claendar is based around 12s or something (i dunno my mind is hazy. I guess I could just check the book but I iz too lazy for that >=^D) and their calendar would end something like 12/12/12 or something like that. Anyhoo, it doesn't matter anyway, they just messed up their calendar badly >=^D heheeheeehee

    ReplyDelete