Monday, April 4, 2011

A Quick Message from the ipod...

Welp. Im writing this on my ipod.

Woo Hoo~

Anyways, this'll make 43 posts! 43!!

Im am awesome at writing random thoughts on paper, if i do say so myself~

Yeah. Well. I have the next SP FanFiction planned out.

It has to do with March's MOM!

Heh. Well, who want's to be in it? C'mon! This is exclusive! The drawing will only be open until saaaaay...a day?

Cuz i REALLY need to start writin this thing.

Along with Cirque De Birds. And the Write On story. I'm really considering trashing the Elf Girl idea.

Well, thats about it. And pardon any spelling errors in this line, my ipod keeps flashing up to where i cant see what i'm writing. And when i move tit up, it just goes on and zooma back.

As one small girl once said-

"Curse these man made objects!"

That was when i forgot to turn off my ipod alarm at a sleepover. Heh. Oops. Sorry about tat...

13 comments:

  1. Thanls for those Kallista!

    *smiles*

    But to follow out with the egg idea, in the story eventually someone will be eating scrambled eggs! Hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me!

    Wait... Times over, isn't it?

    *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too if there's still time!

    *pleads with her eyes*

    My computer has a virus, so I couln't come! I too am writing from my iPod!

    I'll write nonsense in Arabic if that helps!

    فوطتيرطنسوذريخ نيويتيتيوي ويت ني نيت سس ججس مس ضق نسو قتي

    Seriously, I have no idea what I've just written...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSS! PEOPLE!

    ITS STILL OPEN!

    ONLY UNTIL TONIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AUGH
    STUPID COMPUTER BAN D:

    Have I missed it?
    If not, I'm entering :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont mind wat im in...





    ...........as long az it's SOMETHING!



    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. More nonsense to celebrate!!!

    السائق السفود. البلاتين البار البغاة الليفة تبلغها أتاها أتاها توانت تتناه ورووا ساد تبقت يغهود٧!!!

    And just for you:

    冗写卞长夕戈忖忡飞

    If anybody can make sense of that, please enlighten me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lunar- The arabic means "Ambassod to the driver. Platinum bar prostitutes fiber inform Otaha Otaha Taatnah was reluctant and told there was left over Ighod" xDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete