Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stupid Atmosphere...

I wrote this last night, when i was going out of my right mind. I hope you appreciate me sharing my...uh...ADVENTURE with you. Stupid Atmosphere...my ears are still popping...










I...am listening to the Phantom of the Opera.

On my ipod. In the air. And typing this. An watching the sunset. A nice picture, no?

Hm. Well anyway, i feel the need to tell you about the highlights in my day according to period, because it is so freakish.

Period one- my teacher inquires me if im irish because im wearing a calladagh ring. I answer no, i just grew up with a ton of nutty irish people.

Period two- i get hit in the head TWICE with a ball. In math class.

Period three- i warn Mir not to kill, maime, eat, or even mildly hurt someone.

Period four- i get a workout by playing dodgeball and getying nailed in shoulder. At that point i wasnt paying attention and daydreaming about skul-man. Ah, and i make weird puns about dodgeball.

Period five- i watch a creepy health movie and TRY and daydream.

Period six A- i am convinced that the girl in the video we watched had a enormous ego. Even bigger then skulduggerys.

Period six B- i eat pizza and steal chicken from a poor girl.

Period six C- i get songs stuck in my head. Angel of music...ehem. Sorry.

Period seven- i watch my maniac class act like...well...maniacs. And eat jelly beans.

Period eight- i sing songs about nouns.



Now, i will write more of this maniac rant later. I must go write about March falling out of out of a airplane...and hope not to fall out of it myself.

•••

Look, japanese music! Anyway, its nearly all datk outside now...ah. Im ranting. And in my story. A bit. WAIT I WANT SPRITE!!!

...dang it.

•••

Well, this seems a good time as any to answer questions that i requested you to ask, to keep me occupied.

Skyril-

Q: If you were eating dinner, which was ham and cheese sandwiches, and you turned into a pig, would you still eat it?

A: Well, i find that highly unlikely to happen, on account of me not enjoying ham and cheese sandwiches.

Q: Is peanut butter AWESOME?!?!

A: Its...gooew. I actually havent eaten peanut butter in a couple of years...

Q: Is Mar's mother going to be in it more?

A: YES!

Q: Did you know that it's "if I WAS in a story" instead of were? :P

A: eh? No, not realy...

Q: Do you like cookie bars?

A: HECK YEAH!

Q: Isn't watermelon delicious?

A: yessssss...yummm...

Q: Am I making you hungry?

A: YESSSSSSS! LALALALAA!!! IM NOT LISTENING!!!

Q: Are you/did you enjoy your vacation?

A: saying im still on the plane, but we had pizza in the airport,so so far... yeah.

Q: Have you ever had a giant tree in the middle of you yard named Big Bob?

A: we once had a giant tree. But it was a girl...

Q: What other language do you most want to learn?

A: japanese. Or hungarian. Or french. Or gaelic.

Q: Does your eye color stay the same regardless of currant species?

A: nope~

Q: How many dogs do you specifically remember being afraid of at one time or another?

A: at one time, three, during my whole life, a couple hundred. My life is filled with lunatic dogs.

Q: Have you ever gone into space and seen a chicken?

A: no. I saw a mailman! Dont be silly!

Q: Have you read my fan-fic? ~narrows eyes~

A: YES OF COURSE!

Q: Don't you agree 42 is an important number?

A: no? Yes? I like 13!

Q: What is time?

A: time is that thing that shows up on the top of my ipod.



Q: Do chocolate jelly beans have less artificial color because chocolate is already brown?

A: aaaaaaah...GREEN!

Q: Is Steve a pretty name?

A: theres a guy at target named steve...

Q: Is that enough questions? :P

A: nope. Im still on a airplane, by back hurts, and i want sprite...!



Hellboy-

My question: How old are you? Because you're an amazingly talented writer.

A: i am...not as old as Val in Mortal Coil, and a bit older then her in the first one. Can you guess?

Q: And do you use an iPod touch like me? Or an iPad like Jaffa? If so, what app are you using for writing? I use the 'My Writing Spot' one.

A: I use my ipod. I use it way more then suggested...
I...i use multiple apps. I started with actually with the notes icon, where i barely make notes anymore. Almost at the 200 mark of little entries! I use...Writing...Text? Is that wat its called? However i only use that for certain stories, like a cross fanfiction i wrote with Thalia (remember Mei and Halloween Thalia? Yes, i bet you do...!). And now becayse you said my writing spot, i puchased it to ammuse myself. And i am impressed...!



Nyx Dawn-

Q: iz Dusk and March's mum enemies or.....IZ HE MARCH'S DAD?!

A: ah...no. Thats already been done. LUKE! I AM YOUR FATHER! MARCH! I AM YOUR PHYCOPATHIC DADDY!

Q: cats or dogs?

A: both. Both are awesome...!

Q: zombies or vampires?

A: ah...i prefer killing zombies more, and...vampires are just...vampires arent the most pleasent to han out with...

Q: Do you like JB?

A: EWWWWWW! THAT SIX YEAR OLD GIRL?! NO! IT SOUNDS LIKE A WEASEL IN A BLENDING MACHINE!


Q: favourite line from SP?

A: "I dont with to alarm you, but i have a gun pointed at your head." -Skulduggery Pleasant, Mortal Coil.

Q: Favourite emoticon?

A: :3


Q: uh............favourite evil guy from SP?

A: ah...maybe...

-Dusk,
-The creep Sanguine,
-Springheeled Jack,
-and...Vauren Scapegrace.

Basicly all the guys introduced in book TWO, which i ened up reading FIRST...

•••


YES! I GOT SPRITE!

•••

Ratatatatata. Ratatatatata. Raaaata.

IM GOING INSANE! SO BOREDDDDD!

....

Wait! Were starting to go down!

Yippee!

Not that i have anything aggainst flying, its juy i cant reach any of my books and im currently watching my father play plants verses zombies...poor gerald.

Ah well. Back to headdesking.

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

*ear pops*

Yikes!

•••

THATS A HUGE CITY!  OHMYGOD! SO BRIGHT AND BIG!!!! ANd wats THAT? its looks like a marshmellow from here...

•••

Im going a bit deaf here...!

•••

And now let the spaz attacks begin. GET ME FAR AWAY FROM THIS HUNK OF METAL! I WANT OFF!!!

*headdesk*

Im still a bit deaf...stupid atmosphere...stupid gravity...

*ear pops again*

OW! KNOCK IT OFF!


•••

And this is the part of the flight where everybody goes insane. A dog is barking. Everyone is moving around. I having a spaz attack in my seat.

MY EARS HURT SO MUUUUUCH!


My mom was going to give me a drug to lessen the pain.














She forgot.


ROAR!


•••



HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAJAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! IM OFF! GOOD RIDDANCE!

My ear still hurts...




Stupid Atmosphere...

9 comments: